Popular Posts

Monday 11 August 2014

End The Misery

Here at the end of all things,
When everything is said and done,
Here I stand alone arms akimbo,
Walking breathing and alive,
Yet dead buried and forgotten.

When one thing seem right and all others wrong,
How can it be wrong all others right?
In the world's extreme corner I stand,
All done and ready to jump of the edge,
Into the dark endless void.

My only crime was being born mother nature,
If only you will look back and help a little,
Help lift this burden off my heart,
Or find other way to punish your child,
For this pain seem more than I can bear.

You can even lock my heart to love and care,
Two in a row all I want is an end,
Or to just just for a second in this world,
Feel that I'm the best in someone's life,
Whatever you have to do just end all the misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment