Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 August 2014

A Chance

Hello little dark hue angel,
Crowned you carved yourself a throne,
Upon the softest part of my heart,
Killing me with your remorseless arrow.

Nature's unfortunately fate made me a victim,
And till eternity I'll say I don't deserve this,
To sip my life out of a straw,
As nothing of the living bothers me anymore.

Calling to mind I pledged not to get hurt,
But this unlike any I've ever felt,
Not blaming you dear dove,
I was a fool to think I deserved you.

But my heart being the center of my being,
It's hard to deny what it needs for survival,
And if I can please adore you for one thing,
It's please give me a chance to prove I can be the one.

But I'd rather get hurt than you,
So with face skyward I pledge again,
To let me be the least of men,
If I should unjustly bring you hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment