Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Silent and lonely night.


Silent and lonely night.

What a silent and lonely night?
In a night as cold as death,
I stepped, I slipped and I fell,
I struggled, I screamed, I cried.

Swimming in the agony of my misfortune,
I hoped for a voice, just any voice,
I hoped for a light, just any light,
So I struggled, I screamed, I cried.

An just when I thought my pool of misfortune is drying up,
The sky started to weep,
But what good can the tears of a mother do?
It turned the pool into a raging ocean.

With my heart raging wild and slamming against my heart,
I reached for the shore in the darkness of the night,
And just when I thought all hope is lost,
I saw a blue star.




None of the contents of this blog is to be used without permission. email uched.lovebird@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment