Popular Posts

Thursday 21 November 2013

CUPID ARROW



They say’d never believe in cupid’s arrow,
But I guess I never believed them too,
Until I learnt through fire and brimstone,
That cupid is just but a myth.

At first sight I thought I was struck by the godly arrow,
But I never knew a godly being could be so cruel,
As to poison a cheese before a rat,
 Then I guessed: things you can’t explain.

Will a dog save you from a hungry lion?
When you stepped on it to hug the lion,
Knowing his life depends on it,
It can only happen in your dream.

I think I have watched too many movies,
To have believed Romeo and Juliet was real,
But now I know a dead man wrote it,
Just to entertain those who never died.

Fate has pushed me to the edge,
Sorry I can’t hold on longer,
Not when the heat is much,
And no one is holding my hand.















None of the contents of this blog is to be used without proper permission. Email Uchenna HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment